- About Us
- PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Nature Camps
- PRESCHOOL & FAMILY BIRTHDAYS & RENTALS
- SCHOOLS, SCOUTS & COMMUNITY GROUPS
- Support Us
Policy Handbook for Camp Families
This handbook includes important information about LSNC’s camp policies and procedures. We encourage families to browse this information and share relevant topics with their campers before attending LSNC camp.
The Policy Handbook for Camp Families includes information about:
- Pick-up, drop-off, and camper release
- Allergy policies, snack, and lunch information
- Camp registration, waitlist, and other enrollment policies
- Camp rules and behavior policy
- Health and safety policies
- Much, much more!
If you have any questions regarding our camp programs or policies, or if you would like to see our Staff Manual which includes policies and procedures used to train our camp staff, please contact Etta Heisler, Camp and Public Programs Director, by calling 734-531-6052 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.